Course Overview for the Developing Endurance
Runners, cyclists, swimmers, rowers, triathletes, and ultra distance athletes must sustain performance at a high level to come out on top. Developing Endurance shows how to achieve optimal stamina to race your best through science-based aerobic, anaerobic, and resistance training.
Written by 11 top experts in the National Strength and Conditioning Association, the top sport conditioning organisation in the world, this guide provides both the background information and the exercises, drills, workouts, and programmes for ultimate results. Athletes and coaches will appreciate the assessment tools, analyses, and instruction to define specific needs and establish effective training goals. Armed with these tools and information, you can create the ideal personalised training program for your sport and avoid lengthy plateaus while taking performance to the highest level.
If you hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of achievement
- Be able to use this qualification to train clients
If you do not hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of attendance
- Not be able to use this qualification to train clients
Why you should study this course:
- Learn exercises, drills, workouts, and programmes to enhance your coaching skills or improve athletic performance
- Increase your scope of practice