NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN FITNESS
A full qualification which enables you to work internationally
as an Advanced Personal Trainer.
- Work internationally in a number of sport and fitness environments including health clubs, sport and recreation facilities
- Work in association with a referral team of doctors, physiotherapists, biokineticists, dieticians and sport scientists
- Start your own fitness business
National Diploma In Fitness
NATIONAL DIPLOMA • SAQA ID-67691• NQF LEVEL 5 •247 CREDITS • CATHSSETA •REPS
A full qualification which enables you to work internationally as an Advanced Personal Trainer.
24 MONTHS / FULL-TIME • ONLINE
non-refundable registration fee. Final Price confirmed in consultation
The NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN FITNESS (NDIF) is a full qualification which qualifies you to work internationally as an Exercise Specialist.
The full 2 year NDIF programme includes all National Certificate in Fitness (NCIF) modules. Students are taken through all modules with the goal of achieving the National Diploma. Students who hold the National Certificate in Fitness (or equivalent) will commence with Part 2.
Year 2 of the programme will cover the unique anatomical, biomechanical and physiological characteristics of various population groups and how these characteristics will impact programme design and testing. You will be able to work in association with a referral team of Doctors, Physiotherapists, Biokineticists, Dieticians and Sport Scientists, assisting your clients achieve their unique physical goals.
1. EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY
2. SPORTS TRAINING
4. SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS
5. EXERCISE PSYCHOLOGY
6. EXERCISE NUTRITION
7. EXERCISE ASSESSMENT
8. PRACTICAL MANUAL
8. PRACTICAL TRAINING & EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
NQF Level: 5
Course Credits: 247
- SAQA Registered Full Qualification
- NQF level 5
- Full National Diploma Qualification (CATHSSETA)
- Recognised and registered with REPSSA (Register of Exercise Professionals South Africa). REPSSA is part of ICREPS (International Confederation of Registers for Exercise Professionals) The NDIF qualification is internationally portable enabling graduates to work anywhere in the world.
Grade 12 National Senior Certificate
Note: If you do not hold a level 4 NQF you can apply to study our Fitness Instructor Certificate NQF 4. Successfully completing this will provide you access to the National Certificate NQF 5 programme and a pathway into more advanced programmes and further opportunities.