Kids Development Specialist
Physical activity is vitally important to ensure proper development of the body and mind in children. The Kids Development Specialist course outlines the differences between training children as opposed to adults.
Fundamental differences in the anatomy and physiology of the child’s body are discussed as well as the importance of physical activity to ensure proper development of both body and mind. This course focuses on age groups ranging from toddlers to teenagers.
Although all the essential theoretical concepts are covered, this course is very practical in nature. You will cover all the fundamental movement skill areas and come away with lesson plan ideas for children of all ages.
- Guidelines for the growing child
- The benefits of physical activity
- Exercise considerations
- Child nutrition
- Designing an exercise programme
- Practical components
8 REPSSA endorsed CPD points
- Broaden the range of clients you can appeal to by acquiring the skills needed to work with children
- Have the potential to train not only individuals, but parents and children
If you hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of achievement
- Be able to use this qualification to train clients
If you do not hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of attendance
- Not be able to use this qualification to train clients