Course Credits: TBC
Payment Terms Available
Whichever way you chose to study, you’ll graduate with the skills and confidence to start and build a successful business or professional career with HFPA.
- Study fully online and at your convenience
- Access to our professional practical videos & resources
- Access to an online tutor that assists you throughout the duration of your course.
If you hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of achievement
- Be able to use this qualification to train clients
If you do not hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of attendance
- Not be able to use this qualification to train clients
Runners, cyclists, swimmers, rowers, triathletes, and ultra distance athletes must sustain performance at a high level to come out on top. Developing Endurance shows how to achieve optimal stamina to race your best through science-based aerobic, anaerobic, and resistance training.
This course includes:
- Information and exercises, drills, workouts, and programmes from the 11 top experts in the National Strength and Conditioning Association, the top sport conditioning organisation in the world
- Assessment tools, analyses, and instruction to define specific needs and establish effective training goals.
- Tools and information to create the ideal personalised training programme for your sport and avoid lengthy plateaus while taking performance to the highest level
This course is completed using the HFPA Online Learning Platform. The course material includes a downloadable Human Kinetics textbook (e-book), tutorials, a study guide and assessments.
If you would prefer a hard copy textbooks, they are available upon request (additional courier charges will apply). Please request your hard copy upon registration.
- Work with athletes to help them enhance their performance
- Help your fitness clients enhance their endurance