Strength training for Fat Loss
As an innovator in the field of human performance and training, Nick Tumminello now gives everyone access to his elite training program with Strength Training for Fat Loss. Offering a scientifically based plan for melting fat, Tumminello provides over 150 exercises and nearly 30 ready-to-use workouts to help readers begin transforming their bodies.
This course is science-based programming using sensible strategies, and a guarantee that your clients will see results.
In Strength Training for Fat Loss, Nick Tumminello, renowned trainer and innovator in the field of human performance, explains how to use the 3 Cs of metabolic strength training—circuits, combinations, and complexes—to accelerate your metabolism, maximize fat loss, and maintain muscle.
The course includes:
- More than 150 exercises using barbells, dumbbells, resistance bands, machines, and body weight
- Realistic nutrition recommendations for staying healthy, maintaining muscle, and regulating your metabolism
- Step-by-step instructions, photos, and advice for performing and sequencing the most effective fat-loss circuits, combinations, and complexes
- Warm-up and cool-down exercises that include stretches and self-massage techniques to activate or restore muscles
- Home-, gym-, and body-weight-based workouts along with comprehensive programming for losing fat quickly and keeping it off
Whether you’re a beginner looking for a step-by-step guide to fat loss or a seasoned fitness professional looking for new exercises to spice up existing routines, Strength Training for Fat Loss is the safe programme that produces results.
This course is completed using the HFPA Online Learning Platform. The course material includes a downloadable Human Kinetics textbook (e-book), tutorials, a study guide and assessments.
If you would prefer a hard copy textbooks, they are available upon request (additional courier charges will apply). Please request your hard copy upon registration.
5 REPSSA endorsed CPD points
- Incorporate more than 150 exercises into your client’s training sessions
- Give nutrition recommendations
- Enhance your scope of practice
If you hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of achievement
- Be able to use this qualification to train clients
If you do not hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of attendance
- Not be able to use this qualification to train clients
You may also like…
FITNESS PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE NATIONAL CERTIFICATE: FITNESS (NQF5) | Internationally Portable | Full Qualification