Strength training for Fat Loss
Melt fat and grow muscle!
Melt fat and grow muscle!
If you hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of achievement
- Be able to use this qualification to train clients
If you do not hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of attendance
- Not be able to use this qualification to train clients
• Course fee: R2,500
Please Note: You will be taken through to Checkout but you are not required to pay immediately. Proceed to Checkout and Pay Later by EFT.
- More than 150 exercises using barbells, dumbbells, resistance bands, machines, and body weight
- Realistic nutrition recommendations for staying healthy, maintaining muscle, and regulating your metabolism
- Step-by-step instructions, photos, and advice for performing and sequencing the most effective fat-loss circuits, combinations, and complexes
- Warm-up and cool-down exercises that include stretches and self-massage techniques to activate or restore muscles
- Home-, gym-, and body-weight-based workouts along with comprehensive programming for losing fat quickly and keeping it off
- Online Course, Online lessons and assessments
- X10 online lessons
- X1 online summative assessment
- E-Text Book: Strength training for fat loss (Human Kinetics publication)
- In chapter 1, Benefits of Fat Loss, it presents a number of reasons for losing fat that go far beyond just looking better.
- In chapter 2, Strength Training and Fat Loss, the three Cs of metabolic strength training—complexes, combinations, and circuits are discussed.
- In chapter 3, Nutrition for Fat Loss, tells you everything you need to know (and nothing you don’t) about how to eat in a simple, sensible and realistic way to stay healthy and accelerate your metabolism in order to maximise fat loss and keep your muscle.
- In chapter 4, Circuits, covers what a metabolic strength training circuit is, how to use the various types of fat-loss circuits, and how to perform a multitude of exercises using barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, cables, and machines.
- In chapter 5, Combinations, metabolic strength training combinations is discussed and a multitude of combination exercise applications using barbells, dumbbells, and kettlebells is described.
- In chapter 6, Complexes, metabolic strength training complexes and look at various complex exercise sequences using barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, and Olympic weight plates is explored.
- In chapter 7, Body-Weight Training, you are shown how body-weight training can be used for fat loss by providing a variety of body-weight exercises, combinations, and complexes.
- In chapter 8, Warm-Ups and Cool-Downs for Fat Loss, you’ll get a variety of warm-up sequences and self-massage drills you can use to bookend your workouts and make your training well rounded.
- In chapter 9, Fat-Loss Workouts, body-weight and gym-based beginner workout programs and intermediate workout programs to develop your training base is provided.
- In chapter 10, Fat-Loss Training for Life, rest and recovery, cross-training options, and the general rules of training safety and exercise selection to ensure you continue to achieve the best training results for a long time to come is discussed.
- Incorporate more than 150 exercises into your client’s training sessions
- Give nutrition recommendations
- Enhance your scope of practice