Knowledge of and ability to perform sports strapping is an excellent skill which any fitness professional, sports scientist, biokineticist, coach, athlete or sports conditioning coach can add to their existing skill-set. Strapping techniques can assist both the treatment and prevention of injuries. In this course, you will learn about the benefits of sports strapping along with how you can use them for pain relief, injury prevention, and recovery purposes! Our hands-on teaching approach will ensure that you receive the best possible experience with us and walk away with the confidence to start using these skills immediately.
DID YOU KNOW?
Studying Sports Strapping qualifies you for 20% off our Sports Massage course!
This course Includes:
- Contact course
- Hard copy manual
Study Mode Offered:
SHORT CONTACT COURSE
This course is completed via 1 contact workshop and completion of a practical assessment.
This course is available in the following regions:
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Taping
- Chapter 2 – Anatomy of upper limb
- Chapter 3 – Anatomy of lower limb
- Chapter 4 – common injuries of upper limb
- Chapter 5 – Common injuries of lower limb
- Chapter 6 – Taping techniques of the upper limb
- Chapter 7 – Taping techniques of the lower limb
- Chapter 8 – Referral to medical professional
3 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
- Identify common causes of injuries and use the appropriate strapping techniques to manage the injury
- Prevent injuries with the use of sports strapping technique
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed
No products were found matching your selection.
You may also like…
**ON SPECIAL** Learn to dentify postural abnormalities