Learn various strapping techniques
- Identify common causes of injuries and use the appropriate strapping techniques to manage the injury
- Prevent injuries with the use of sports strapping technique
1 DAY | 3 REPSSA ENDORSED CPD POINTS | INTERNATIONALLY PORTABLE
Learn various strapping techniques.
ONLINE AND CONTACT CPD COURSE
- You ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY immediately.
- The course you have chosen will be placed in your CART. Thereafter you will continue with the registration process.
- Once you have completed the registration form you will be given the option to choose:
- CAPITEC EDUCATION FINANCE (Payment options), PAY WITH CARD or PAY BY EFT
- If you choose to pay by EFT we will INVOICE you and provide banking details
- Choose to pay with CARD, you will proceed through the PAYMENT GATEWAY
- If you choose the Capitec Education Finance you will need to click on the link to see if you qualify and finalize the Capitec Education Finance application. Remember to click on Place Order to finalize the order with HFPA.
- Course Description
- Subjects & Modules
- Accreditations & Certifications
- Course Requirements
- Payment Terms
Knowledge of and ability to perform sports strapping is an excellent skill which any fitness professional, sports scientist, biokineticist, coach, athlete or sports conditioning coach can add to their existing skill-set. Strapping techniques can assist both the treatment and prevention of injuries. In this course, you will learn about the benefits of sports strapping along with how you can use them for pain relief, injury prevention, and recovery purposes! Our hands-on teaching approach will ensure that you receive the best possible experience with us and walk away with the confidence to start using these skills immediately.
This course Includes:
- Hard copy manual
This course is completed via 1 contact workshop and completion of a practical assessment.
The contact course is available in Johannesburg (Sunninghill)
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Taping
- Chapter 2 – Anatomy of upper limb
- Chapter 3 – Anatomy of lower limb
- Chapter 4 – common injuries of upper limb
- Chapter 5 – Common injuries of lower limb
- Chapter 6 – Taping techniques of the upper limb
- Chapter 7 – Taping techniques of the lower limb
- Chapter 8 – Referral to medical professional
3 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed You will require the below equipment for your course:
- 1 x 50mm EAB strapping
- 1 x 75mm EAB strapping
- 1 x brown Rigid tape
- 1 x 50mm kinesio tape.
- A partner to practice your techniques on
- Capitec Educational Finance