Learn various strapping techniques
- Identify common causes of injuries and use the appropriate strapping techniques to manage the injury
- Prevent injuries with the use of sports strapping technique
Sports Strapping – Online
1 DAY | 3 REPSSA ENDORSED CPD POINTS
Learn various strapping techniques.
ONLINE AND CONTACT CPD COURSE
- You ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY immediately.
- The course you have chosen will be placed in your CART. Thereafter you will continue with the registration process.
- Once you have completed the registration form you will be given the option to choose:
- CAPITEC EDUCATION FINANCE (Payment options), PAY WITH CARD or PAY BY EFT
- If you choose to pay by EFT we will INVOICE you and provide banking details
- Choose to pay with CARD, you will proceed through the PAYMENT GATEWAY
- If you choose the Capitec Education Finance you will need to click on the link to see if you qualify and finalize the Capitec Education Finance application. Remember to click on Place Order to finalize the order with HFPA.
- Course Description
- Subjects & Modules
- Accreditations & Certifications
- Course Requirements
- Payment Terms
Knowledge of and ability to perform sports strapping is an excellent skill which any fitness professional, sports scientist, biokineticist, coach, athlete or sports conditioning coach can add to their existing skill-set. Strapping techniques can assist both the treatment and prevention of injuries. In this course, you will learn about the benefits of sports strapping along with how you can use them for pain relief, injury prevention, and recovery purposes! Our hands-on teaching approach will ensure that you receive the best possible experience with us and walk away with the confidence to start using these skills immediately.
(students are required to have a model to practice on during the class)
This course Includes:
- Ebook manual
- Chapter 1 – Introduction to Taping
- Chapter 2 – Anatomy of upper limb
- Chapter 3 – Anatomy of lower limb
- Chapter 4 – common injuries of upper limb
- Chapter 5 – Common injuries of lower limb
- Chapter 6 – Taping techniques of the upper limb
- Chapter 7 – Taping techniques of the lower limb
- Chapter 8 – Referral to medical professional
REPSSA CPD Points: 3
3 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
HFPA Certificate of Achievement
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed.
You will have to purchase the below equipment for your course (non-inclusive in course fee) :
- 1 x 50mm EAB strapping
- 1 x 75mm EAB strapping
- 1 x brown Rigid tape
- 1 x 50mm kinesio tape.
- A partner to practice your techniques on
- Capitec Educational Finance