Injury Prevention Specialist
Payment Terms Available
Whichever way you chose to study, you’ll graduate with the skills and confidence to start and build a successful business or professional career with HFPA.
- Study fully online and at your convenience
- Access to our professional practical videos & resources
- Access to an online tutor that assists you throughout the duration of your course.
If you hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of achievement
- Be able to use this qualification to train clients
If you do not hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of attendance
- Not be able to use this qualification to train clients
This course will improve your knowledge of common injuries, teaching you about the effects of muscle imbalances and how to identify them through functional testing, as well as how to design programmes to prevent them from developing. Lastly, it includes who to refer clients to when injuries persist.
Chapter 1: Scope of Practice
Chapter 2: Anatomy Recap
Chapter 3: General Principles of Injuries
Chapter 4: Healing Process
Chapter 5: Types of injuries
Chapter 6: Posture assessment and Evaluation
Chapter 7: Common Upper body injuries
Chapter 8: Common lower body Injuries
Chapter 9 : Psychological considerations
Chapter 10: Aqua programmes and Injuries
Chapter 11: Prehabiliation Assessments
Chapter 12: Examples of Exercises for Prevention of Injuries
20 REPSSA endorsed CPD points
- Carve out a niche in the industry as an injury prevention specialist
- Use your new skills to up your performance as a trainer for fitness clients or athletes.