HFPA has been around since 1979 and it is with great confidence that we are known as the “Leaders in Education for the Fitness Industry”. At HFPA we are committed to providing top class education in fully equipped and professional learning environments. We have a reputation in the industry of producing graduates with superior knowledge and competence. We hold one of the highest accreditations and adhere to the highest international certification standards.
Our comprehensive training programmes include:
- Lectures, workshops and extensive “hands on” practical training
- Experiential training (internship)
- The inclusion of Sports Conditioning in the Higher Certificate in Exercise Science course provides the graduate with additional skills that open up more opportunities, employment or self-employment in the workplace.
- HFPA study manuals and textbooks are updated regularly and our students are provided with the latest scientific information.
- Our course facilitators are highly qualified
- The Rivonia campus (Head Office) is equipped with state of the art gym equipment, along with high performance and functional equipment, and lecture facilities.
- HFPA has excellent professional relationships with both Virgin Active and Planet Fitness, with both of these organisations offering our courses as learnerships and continuing education for their staff.
- Excellent customer service and learning support are of utmost importance to all HFPA staff and we strive to make the learning experience of the student an enjoyable one, with the best knowledge and skills to prepare them for the very competitive fitness industry.
Course material is written in the English language. Lectures are only offered in English. Facilitators will endeavour to assist students when English is not the first language. Oral supplementary examinations may be offered in certain circumstances.
Students are asked to please apply for a study loans at a financial or lending institution of choice: FNB, ABSA, STANDARD BANK, NEDBANK, EDU-LOAN, ETC. HFPA will consider offering payment terms in “special” circumstances only, where the student has not been able to obtain a study loan. See payment terms for full time, part time and distance learning study.