CANCELLATION POLICY FOR HFPA COURSES
Please note: No exceptions will be made to this cancellation policy.
- The deposit amount includes a non-refundable and non-transferable registration fee of R1000.
- There is a 5-day cooling off period from the date of registration for the course during which time the Student may inform HFPA in writing that he/she wishes to cancel the registration. If this contract is cancelled during the cooling off period any tuition fees paid for this course, including the deposit will be refunded.
- After the cooling off period no amendments or alterations to this contract shall be permitted and no refunds will be given.
- Students failing to attend lectures, for whatever reason, are not entitled to a refund or a reduction in course fees and are not absolved or exempt from any course fees due.
- Students not adhering to the conditions of registration in terms of payment of their fees will be handed over for debt collection.
- Study notes are subject to normal copyright restrictions and there will be no refund for material returned.
- Course fees do not include the First Aid course and practical assessment pack. The First Aid course can be done through HFPA’s affiliate partner or any other registered external provider. The practical assessment pack can be purchased from HFPA or external supplier.
- Should the Applicant be in breach of any obligations, despite 14 days written notice, HFPA shall be entitled to cancel this contract without further notice and without prejudice to any further claim. The Applicant shall not be entitled to refunds for any payments made.
- I confirm my personal details on the Official Course Registration Form are correct and that I have also read and understand the terms and conditions of the registration set out above.
SHORT COURSES CANCELLATION POLICY
- HFPA reserves the right to postpone/cancel a course should a minimum number of registrations not be achieved. If cancelled by HFPA, the course fee will be refunded.
- The registration fee or holding deposit applies specifically to the course as stated on this registration form and is non-refundable unless the course is cancelled by HFPA.
- No refunds are considered after course commencement date.