Understanding Human Movement
This course brought to you in partnership with Pinnacle Training & Consulting Systems, was designed to teach and learn the anatomy and functional anatomy behind everyday and sport-specific movements. The course was designed to interpret the evidence-based research on the spine and foundation of lumbopelvic stabilisation, particularly, the importance and significance of the transverse abdominis, quadratus lumborum, multifidi and oblique muscles.
You will learn about:
- The foundation material about fascia, fascial slings and their effect on daily function
- Common muscle length assessments of the lower body and functional assessments of the shoulder and spine
- The ‘weak links’ within the entire kinematic chain, according to the research and learn effective exercises to target these areas with rationale
- How to distinguish between the various systems of the body and how they work together to produce movement
- Chapter 1: Skeletal Anatomy
- Chapter 2: Functional Anatomy Behind Everyday movements
- Practice examination
5 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
- Improve your marketability to athletes and sports people with this valuable skill
- Continue studying the other Pinnacle movement modules to make yourself an expert in this space
- Understand the science behind human movement
You must hold a personal trainer or exercise science qualification to do this course
No products were found matching your selection.