Training your Eye
‘Training your eye’ is a fundamental skill that is needed for any Movement Professional. In order to assist a client in obtaining optimal results, the 5 fundamental Movement Principles (hip-flexor abdominal co-ordination, hip disassociation, spinal articulation and isolation, shoulder free movement and stability and mind-body connection) need to be addressed with a ‘hawks’ eye from the Professional.
Knowing exactly what you are looking for with regards to each movement principle and how to fix any compensation in that movement will enable your client to obtain optimal results in any training program.
- Theory of Quality Teaching, the importance of Alignment and the 5 Fundamental Movement Principles
- View exercises as we TRAIN YOUR EYE IN HIP DISASSOCATION
- View exercises as we TRAIN YOUR EYE IN HIP-FLEXOR ABDOMINAL CO-ORDINATION
- View exercises as we TRAIN YOUR EYE IN SPINAL ARTICULATON AND ISOLATION
- View exercises as we TRAIN YOUR EYE IN SCAPULA AND SHOULDER FREE MOVEMENT AND
|2 UAE REP Points||0.20 ACE CEC Points||1 REPSNZ Points||3 HPCSA Points|
- Bring the 5 fundamental Movement Principles, that will create a holistic, full-body approach, to any exercise programme
- Grow your scope of practice
There are no previous qualifications or requirements needed
- Computer, Internet, Manual (to be printed off of website), stationery
- Small equipment (arc or bosu, band, mat)
No products were found matching your selection.