The Myths of Postural Assessments
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed
What posture ‘stereotype’ does each client or patient fit into?
NONE?..this is not unusual. Do you know why?
- Postural assessment for client specific programme design
- Ensure that the information derived for the postural assessment is evaluated against the clients own body type
- The information retrieved from the assessment should not be contradictory
- Do NOT put your client into a general postural box
- Take postures out of the box to make anatomical sense
- Know the reasons for the conflicting information that is derived through posture versus movement
- Get a comprehensive understanding of postural assessment versus movement assessment
Get 100% Client Specific!
|3 REPSSA Points||2 UAE REP Points||0.30 ACE CEC Points||3 HPCSA Points|
- Impress your clients and patients with a new skill set!