Sport Marketing and Event Management
A grade 12 or NQF4 equivalent is required to do this course
Sport Marketing and Event Management is the ideal short course to upskill potential students. It is an excellent opportunity for students who have current qualifications to upskill their knowledge and skill set and develop that niche skillset. This course offers an excellent broadening of credits for current qualifications. It gives you access to the National Certificate in Sport Management Course.
This course comprises of Level 5 Sport Marketing and Event Management Principles.
Successful learners will be able to:
- Understand principles of physical activity
- Learn Sport marketing principles
- The ability to execute a sport tournament
- An additional skill set that can contribute to current qualifications
NQF Level: 5
Course Credits: 23
- Learn to execute a sport tournament
- Upskill your knowledge and skill set