Personal Trainer Online
Grade 12 National Senior Certificate.
If you do not hold a level 4 NQF you can apply to study our Fitness Instructor Certificate NQF 4. Successfully completing this will provide you access to our NQF 5 programmes and a pathway into more advanced programmes and further opportunities.
3 Month Payment Terms
• Course fee: R7,200 (Deposit R2,448 + 2 x Monthly Instalments of R2,376)
6 Month Payment Terms
• Course fee: R7,920 (Deposit R1,440 + 5 x Monthly Instalments of R1,296)
Please Note: You will be taken through to Checkout but you are not required to pay immediately. Proceed to Checkout and Pay Later by EFT.
- Study fully online
- Access to our professional practical videos & resources
- Access to an online tutor that assists you throughout the duration of your course.
- Access to our online learning platform
*Logbook hours required: 50 Hours
- The Skeletal and Muscular System
- The Respiratory and Cardiovascular systems
- Energy Systems
TESTING & PROGRAMMESINCLUDES:
- Screening & Testing
- Muscle Strength, Endurance and Power
- Periodisation and Programming
- Sports Conditioning
- The Fitness Industry
NUTRITION & WEIGHT MANAGEMENTINCLUDES:
- Food groups
- Food labelling
PRACTICAL TRAINING & EXPERIENTIAL LEARNINGINCLUDES:
Comprehensive, hands-on, practical tuition offered nationally from HFPA campuses and support centres
- SAQA Registered Full Qualification
- NQF level 5 on the National Qualifications Framework.
- Recognised and registered with REPSSA (Register of Exercise Professionals South Africa). REPSSA is part of ICREPS (International Confederation of Registers for Exercise Professionals)
- Work as a strength and conditioning coach, personal trainer in health clubs, or in private practice
- Add sports Performance, Wellness Management and Sport Science support to your resume
- Travel the world working on international luxury cruise liners or at holiday clubs
- Continue on to the Advanced Certificate in Exercise Science to grow your expertise and open doors to university level programmes
- Work as a health and fitness blogger, online personal trainer, fitness manager or wellness director
- Open your own business, gym or studio