National Diploma in Fitness Year 2 Only
Become an Advanced Personal Trainer!
National Personal Trainer Certificate (NCIF) (NQF 5 or equivalent)
Note: If you do not hold a level 4 NQF then apply to study our Fitness Instructor Certificate NQF 4. Successfully completing this will provide you access to the Higher Certificate NQF 5 programme and a pathway into more advanced programmes and further opportunities.
3 Month Payment Terms
• Course fee: R12,500 (Deposit R4,250 + 2 x Monthly Instalments of R4,125)
6 Month Payment Terms
• Course fee: R13,750 (Deposit R2,500 + 5 x Monthly Instalments of R2,250)
- Distance Learning (includes Workshops)
- Full-Time (Weekday Lectures, Workshops and work integrated learning (WIL)
Course Commencement dates for 2022 Full Time
SPECIAL POPULATIONS – PREGNANCY & EXERCISE
Learn to train pregnant women safely
SPECIAL POPULATIONS – CHILDREN, YOUTH & EXERCISE
Learn to train young children and youth safely
SPECIAL POPULATIONS – OLDER ADULTS
Learn to train older adults safely
- Periodisation and Programming
Training principles and methods of developing sports conditioning programmes
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
Understanding your own, and others, intra-personal dynamics
- SAQA Registered Full Qualification
- NQF level 5
- Full National Diploma Qualification (CATHSSETA)
- Recognised and registered with REPSSA (Register of Exercise Professionals South Africa). REPSSA is part of ICREPS (International Confederation of Registers for Exercise Professionals) The NDIF qualification is internationally portable enabling graduates to work anywhere in the world.
- Work internationally in a number of sport and fitness environments including health clubs, sport and recreation facilities
- Work in association with a referral team of doctors, physiotherapists, biokineticists, dieticians and sport scientists.
- Start your own fitness business