National Diploma in Fitness Year 2 Only
BECOME AN ADVANCED PERSONAL TRAINER!
National Personal Trainer Certificate (NCIF) (NQF 5 or equivalent)
Note: If you do not hold a level 4 NQF then apply to study our Fitness Instructor Certificate NQF 4. Successfully completing this will provide you access to the Higher Certificate NQF 5 programme and a pathway into more advanced programmes and further opportunities.
3 Month Payment Terms
• Course fee: R44,500 (Deposit R15,130 + 2 x Monthly Instalments of R14,685)
11 Month Payment Terms
• Course fee: R48,950 (Deposit R8,900 + 10 x Monthly Instalments of R4,005)
Please Note: You will be taken through to Checkout but you are not required to pay immediately. Proceed to Checkout and Pay Later by EFT.
About Full-Time study mode:
- Semesters begin in February
- Attend lectures, workshops and work integrated learning (WIL), Monday – Thursday
- Learn from highly qualified lecturers, course leaders & presenters
- Receive an NQF5 qualification for successfully completing this course
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Receive all hard-copy manuals
- Receive industry exposure, knowledge & experience
- Access to our online learning platform
- Graduation ceremony
Course Commencement dates for 2022
*Logbook hours required: 50 Hours
SPECIAL POPULATIONS – PREGNANCY & EXERCISE
Learn to train pregnant women safely
SPECIAL POPULATIONS – CHILDREN, YOUTH & EXERCISE
Learn to train young children and youth safely
SPECIAL POPULATIONS – OLDER ADULTS
Learn to train older adults safely
- Periodisation and Programming
Training principles and methods of developing sports conditioning programmes
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
Understanding your own, and others, intra-personal dynamics
- SAQA Registered Full Qualification
- NQF level 5
- Full National Diploma Qualification (CATHSSETA)
- Recognised and registered with REPSSA (Register of Exercise Professionals South Africa). REPSSA is part of ICREPS (International Confederation of Registers for Exercise Professionals) The NDIF qualification is internationally portable enabling graduates to work anywhere in the world.
- Work internationally in a number of sport and fitness environments including health clubs, sport and recreation facilities
- Work in association with a referral team of doctors, physiotherapists, biokineticists, dieticians and sport scientists.
- Start your own fitness business