Musculoskeletal and Movement Screening – CPRS 5
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 3 MONTH PAYMENT PLAN IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO THE FULL CPRS CERTIFICATION
This is Course 5 of Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems’ Certified Post Rehabilitation Specialist (CPRS) courses. You can study this course on its own, or do all 10 courses at a reduced fee.
Fitness Professionals who are certified will be able to position themselves as experts in human movement, showing they have strong understanding of the foundation science, functional assessments and application science as it relates to human movement. They will be able to work with any and all types of clients as well as with physiotherapists to transition clients from physiotherapy to the gym.
Course 5, brought to you in partnership with Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems, is designed to:
- Teach and learn how to compare the fundamental components behind both a musculoskeletal and movement screen
- To independently execute or perform a musculoskeletal movement screen after completing the CPRS certification
- To identify and recognise warning signs or red flags that indicate the client needs evaluation or treatment from a licensed medical professional
- To interpret recognising normal vs. abnormal movement patterns, and be able to modify and select appropriate exercises
- Chapter 1: Importance of Screening
- Chapter 2: Posture
- Chapter 3: Common Postural Dysfunctions
- Chapter 4: Movement Assessments
- Practical examination
Course 1: 3 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
Full CPRS Certification: 30 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
- Work with elite athletes to help them improve their performance
- Work in a rehabilitation setting helping clients improve their training or sport
Work in health clubs and wellness facilities
Work alongside physical therapists and physicians transitioning clients from rehab to the gym or home
You must hold a personal trainer or exercise science qualification to do this course
No products were found matching your selection.