Lateral Tilt Knock-on Effect
Learn all the chain reactions that occur with a Lateral Pelvic tilt combined with an anterior pelvic tilt or posterior pelvic tilt. In order to train a client correctly with any of the above, we need a deeper understanding of how the body responds to movement and exercise when one of these tilts are present.
What can we do to assist these clients with the ailments that develop because of the lateral pelvic tilt? Learn a client specific program for a lateral pelvic tilt with the right hip being higher and relate this to the left hip being higher.
- Introduction and Course Breakdown
- Movement Chain Reactions
- Now Let’s Get Moving
- Awareness and Strengthening
- Addressing the Quadratus Lumborum and Spine
|1 UAE REP Points||0.10 ACE CEC Points||3 HPCSA Points|
- Effectively train a client with any lateral pelvic tilt
- Modify exercises according to the clients needs and create a programme that is client specific
No requirements or previous qualifications needed
You may also like…
NQF6 Higher Education qualification | Internationally Portable | Advanced Trainer | Strength and Conditioning Coach | Exercise Specialist