Knee Stability Wow Factor
Where to study this course
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed
Please Note: You will be taken through to Checkout but you are not required to pay immediately. Proceed to Checkout and Pay Later by EFT.
It is time to look after your knees! We want YOU to provide YOUR client or patient with a client specific knee stability programme that takes injuries, sport, age and precision in movement into account. You will learn:
- The ‘look out for’ negative & positives in a knee exercise programme
- Compensations vs. negative tension & joint adaptations
- Contraindications of generic programmes & exercises on a client specific level
- POSTURAL or STRUCTURAL genu varus versus genu valgus
- The ultimate positioning for maximum output of muscle contractions
- How to obtain amazing results for your clients or patients
- An EXCELLENT & safe knee rehabilitation programme
|3 REPSSA Points||1 UAE REP Points||3 HPCSA Points|
You will now be able to view assess and correct the compensations that occur within the 5 Fundamental Movement Principles.