Knee Stability Wow Factor
It is time to look after your knees!
We want YOU to provide YOUR client or patient with a client specific knee stability programme that takes injuries, sport, age and precision in movement into account. You will learn:
- The ‘look out for’ negative & positives in a knee exercise programme
- Compensations vs. negative tension & joint adaptations
- Contraindications of generic programmes & exercises on a client specific level
- POSTURAL or STRUCTURAL genu varus versus genu valgus
- The ultimate positioning for maximum output of muscle contractions
- How to obtain amazing results for your clients or patients
- An EXCELLENT & safe knee rehabilitation programme
Knee rehabilitation that is ‘out of the box’ & unique. See it performed on a client with mention & illustration of the dangers during specific knee rehabilitation exercises.
|3 REPSSA Points||1 UAE REP Points||3 HPCSA Points|
You will now be able to view assess and correct the compensations that occur within the 5 Fundamental Movement Principles.
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed
No products were found matching your selection.
You may also like…
** ON SPECIAL** NQF6 Higher Education | Internationally Portable | Elite Trainer | Strength & Conditioning Coach | Exercise Specialist