Innovative Repertoire Small Apparatus
Let’s get creative with the small apparatus!
It is time to modify, design & assist Pilates Exercises. The EVOLUTION of exercises is here. Innovative repertoire – small apparatus is dedicated to:
- Keeping YOU motivated in designing NEW repertoire with the use of small Pilates apparatus.
- Giving YOU new repertoire
- Giving YOU repertoire that will keep your rehabilitation or exercise classes interesting & progressive
- Giving YOU new practical ideas for rehabilitation & movement training
- Showing YOU how to design exercises with any small apparatus
- Adding variety & inspiration to YOUR classes
The apparatus used are the ball, weights, foam roller, theraband, arc & box. At the end of this course, you will have a greater repertoire to choose from when presenting your patients / clients with exercises for progressive training & rehabilitation.
|1 REPSSA Points||1 REPSNZ Points|
- Have a greater repertoire to choose from when presenting classes
- Grow your scope of practice
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed
You may also like…
NQF6 Higher Education qualification | Internationally Portable | Advanced Trainer | Strength and Conditioning Coach | Exercise Specialist