Human Movement Analysis
Payment Terms Available
Whichever way you chose to study, you’ll graduate with the skills and confidence to start and build a successful business or professional career with HFPA.
- Study fully online and at your convenience
- Access to our professional practical videos & resources
- Access to an online tutor that assists you throughout the duration of your course.
You must hold a personal trainer or exercise science qualification to do this course
This course brought to you in partnership with Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems delves into functional static and dynamic movement assessments to be used to analyze daily and sport-specific movements. It will aid you in proving accurate movement assessments to athletes and other individuals.
The course forms part of a bigger, 5-module course that addresses all topics around human movement. The modules can be studied separately, allowing you to build a customised solution to suit your speciﬁc requirements
5 REPSSA endorsed CPD points
- Design beginner and advanced training programmes for any movement dysfunction
- Study further modules and become a movement specialist for fitness clients and athletes