Hip, Pelvic and Spinal Anatomy
Payment Terms Available
Whichever way you chose to study, you’ll graduate with the skills and confidence to start and build a successful business or professional career with HFPA.
- Study fully online and at your convenience
- Access to our professional practical videos & resources
- Access to an online tutor that assists you throughout the duration of your course.
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed
In order for YOU to stay at the top of YOUR game, YOU need to maintain a strong anatomical background in relation to MOVEMENT.
How can we do a client assessment without anatomy knowledge? We can’t!
During a client or patient assessment, it is vital that YOU know:
- How the muscles affect the joints & how this would affect movement patterns
- The fundamentals for all assessments & the role of the anatomy
- Where negative or positive movements originate from
- What joints & muscles are affected in certain conditions or injuries or even stability based movements?
Play ‘link the dots’ with this course and start answering a lot of interesting questions. This video course covers the anatomy of the entire pelvic, hip & spinal area with high quality images. The objective is to recap & develop insight into the muscles of the pelvic, hip & spine in order to add to the progression of pelvic, hip & spinal rehabilitation.
|2 UAE REP Points||0.20 ACE CEC Points||1 REPSNZ Points|
- Add hip rehabilitation to your client offerings and increase your scope of practice
- Work with the injured and the elderly
- Help your clients reach their goals without fear of further injury