Hip, Pelvic and Spinal Anatomy
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed
In order for YOU to stay at the top of YOUR game, YOU need to maintain a strong anatomical background in relation to MOVEMENT.
How can we do a client assessment without anatomy knowledge? We can’t!
During a client or patient assessment, it is vital that YOU know:
- How the muscles affect the joints & how this would affect movement patterns
- The fundamentals for all assessments & the role of the anatomy
- Where negative or positive movements originate from
- What joints & muscles are affected in certain conditions or injuries or even stability based movements?
Play ‘link the dots’ with this course and start answering a lot of interesting questions. This video course covers the anatomy of the entire pelvic, hip & spinal area with high quality images. The objective is to recap & develop insight into the muscles of the pelvic, hip & spine in order to add to the progression of pelvic, hip & spinal rehabilitation.
|2 UAE REP Points||0.20 ACE CEC Points||1 REPSNZ Points|
- Add hip rehabilitation to your client offerings and increase your scope of practice
- Work with the injured and the elderly
- Help your clients reach their goals without fear of further injury