Hip, Pelvic and Spinal Anatomy
Where to study this course
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed
Please Note: You will be taken through to Checkout but you are not required to pay immediately. Proceed to Checkout and Pay Later by EFT.
In order for YOU to stay at the top of YOUR game, YOU need to maintain a strong anatomical background in relation to MOVEMENT. How can we do a client assessment without anatomy knowledge? We can’t! During a client or patient assessment, it is vital that YOU know:
- How the muscles affect the joints & how this would affect movement patterns
- The fundamentals for all assessments & the role of the anatomy
- Where negative or positive movements originate from
- What joints & muscles are affected in certain conditions or injuries or even stability based movements?
|2 UAE REP Points||0.20 ACE CEC Points||1 REPSNZ Points|
- Add hip rehabilitation to your client offerings and increase your scope of practice
- Work with the injured and the elderly
- Help your clients reach their goals without fear of further injury