Foundation of Exercise and Exercise prescription – CPRS 7
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 3 MONTH PAYMENT PLAN IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO THE FULL CPRS CERTIFICATION
This is Course 7 of Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems’ Certified Post Rehabilitation Specialist (CPRS) courses. You can study this course on its own, or do all 10 courses at a reduced fee.
Fitness Professionals who are certified will be able to position themselves as experts in human movement, showing they have strong understanding of the foundation science, functional assessments and application science as it relates to human movement. They will be able to work with any and all types of clients as well as with physiotherapists to transition clients from physiotherapy to the gym.
Course 7, brought to you in partnership with Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems, is designed to:
- Teach the foundation of therapeutic exercises for common medical conditions
- Justify when prescribing any exercise, and when to recognise to modify or progress based on science
- Interpret the difference between an open chain movement vs. a closed chain movements and be able to apply the principles of specificity and overload principle with the post rehabilitation client
- Define the four key training variables, or FITT principle (Frequency; Intensity, time, type
- Explain the four phases of a therapeutic exercise program, including the goals of these phases and methodology of implementation
- Chapter 1: Principles of Therapeutic Exercise
- Chapter 2: Foundation of Therapeutic Exercise
- Chapter 3: Aerobic Metabolism: Exercise Physiology Review
- Practical Examination
Course 1: 3 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
Full CPRS Certification: 30 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
- Work with elite athletes to help them improve their performance
- Work in a rehabilitation setting helping clients improve their training or sport
Work in health clubs and wellness facilities
Work alongside physical therapists and physicians transitioning clients from rehab to the gym or home
You must hold a personal trainer or exercise science qualification to do this course
No products were found matching your selection.