Foundations of Periodization Training
This is Course 8 of Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems’ Certified Post Rehabilitation Specialist (CPRS) courses. You can study this course on its own, or do all 10 courses at a reduced fee to get your full CPRS Certification.
• Course fee: R800
Please Note: You will be taken through to Checkout but you are not required to pay immediately. Proceed to Checkout and Pay Later by EFT.
- Differentiate the principles of therapeutic exercise and programme design as it relates to the post rehabilitation client
- Learn the foundation principles of Periodization Training and Programme Design
- Independently execute a sports performance evaluation and the components associated within the assessment
- Differentiate between 15 common sports that include energy systems used, movement analysis, and functional anatomy involved
- Design sample beginner and advanced sport-specific training programmes for common sports such as basketball, soccer and others.
- To design sample micro cycle, mesocycle and macro cycle programmes for 15 common sports
- Chapter 1: Principles of Therapeutic Exercise
- Chapter 2: Foundation of Therapeutic Exercise
- Chapter 3: Foundation of Program Design and Periodization Training
- Chapter 4: Sample Training Programs for Common Sports
- Chapter 5: Foundation of Sports-Specific Training
- Practical Examination
- Work with elite athletes to help them improve their performance
- Work in a rehabilitation setting helping clients improve their training or sport
Work in health clubs and wellness facilities
Work alongside physical therapists and physicians transitioning clients from rehab to the gym or home