Joint movements and actions
This is Course 2 of Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems’ Certified Post Rehabilitation Specialist (CPRS) courses. You can study this course on its own, or do all 10 courses at a reduced fee to get your full CPRS Certification.
• Course fee: R800
- Differentiate between how the joints of the ankle, knee, hip, shoulder and spine, move.
- Distinguish how a hinge, pivot, ball and socket, saddle, condyloid and gliding joints move within the body.
- Differentiate the different types of bones within the musculoskeletal system and their respective function.
- Compare the different planes of movement as it relates to both daily and sport-specific movements.
- Chapter 1: Movement Terminology
- Chapter 2: The Skeletal System
- Chapter 3: Joint Motion
- Chapter 4: The Muscular System
- Practical Examination
- Work with elite athletes to help them improve their performance
- Work in a rehabilitation setting helping clients improve their training or sport
Work in health clubs and wellness facilities
Work alongside physical therapists and physicians transitioning clients from rehab to the gym or home