Joint movements and actions – CPRS 2
You must hold a personal trainer or exercise science qualification to do this course
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 3 MONTH PAYMENT PLAN IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO THE FULL CPRS CERTIFICATION
This is Course 2 of Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems’ Certified Post Rehabilitation Specialist (CPRS) courses. You can study this course on its own, or do all 10 courses at a reduced fee to get your full CPRS Certification.
Fitness Professionals who are certified will be able to position themselves as experts in human movement, showing they have strong understanding of the foundation science, functional assessments and application science as it relates to human movement. They will be able to work with any and all types of clients as well as with physiotherapists to transition clients from physiotherapy to the gym.
Course 2, brought to you in partnership with Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems is designed to teach the student how to:
- Differentiate between how the joints of the ankle, knee, hip, shoulder and spine, move.
- Distinguish how a hinge, pivot, ball and socket, saddle, condyloid and gliding joints move within the body.
- Differentiate the different types of bones within the musculoskeletal system and their respective function.
- Compare the different planes of movement as it relates to both daily and sport-specific movements.
- Chapter 1: Movement Terminology
- Chapter 2: The Skeletal System
- Chapter 3: Joint Motion
- Chapter 4: The Muscular System
- Practical Examination
Course 1: 3 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
Full CPRS Certification: 30 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
- Work with elite athletes to help them improve their performance
- Work in a rehabilitation setting helping clients improve their training or sport
Work in health clubs and wellness facilities
Work alongside physical therapists and physicians transitioning clients from rehab to the gym or home