Certified Post Rehabilitation Specialist – CPRS
This is the full course pack of Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems’ Certified Post Rehabilitation Specialist (CPRS).
Fitness Professionals who are certified will be able to position themselves as experts in human movement, showing they have a strong understanding of the foundation science, functional assessments and application science as it relates to human movement. They will be able to work with any and all types of clients as well as with physiotherapists to transition clients from physiotherapy to the gym.
- Course 1: Anatomy and functional anatomy behind human movement
- Course 2: Joint movements and actions
- Course 3: Understanding the kinetic chain
- Course 4: Foundation of Biomechanics and Biomechanics of movement
- Course 5: Musculoskeletal and Movement Screening
- Course 6: Rehabilitation Principles
- Course 7: Foundation of Exercise and Exercise prescription
- Course 8: Foundation of periodization training
- Course 9: Common movement dysfunctions of the orthopedic, neuromuscular, CP/CV & special populations
- Course 10: Scope of Practice of CPRS and Marketing Post Rehabilitative Service
*This course involves 50 hours of work, but students will have a year to complete all modules.
30 REPSSA Endorsed CPD points
- Work with elite athletes to help them improve their performance
- Work in a rehabilitation setting helping clients improve their training or sport
Work in health clubs and wellness facilities
Work alongside physical therapists and physicians transitioning clients from rehab to the gym or home
You must hold a personal trainer or exercise science qualification to do this course
No products were found matching your selection.