Anatomy and functional anatomy behind human movement – CPRS 1
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 3 MONTH PAYMENT PLAN IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO THE FULL CPRS CERTIFICATION
This is Course 1 of Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems’ Certified Post Rehabilitation Specialist (CPRS) courses. You can study this course on its own, or do all 10 courses at a reduced fee to get your full CPRS Certification.
Fitness Professionals who are certified will be able to position themselves as experts in human movement, showing they have strong understanding of the foundation science, functional assessments and application science as it relates to human movement. They will be able to work with any and all types of clients as well as with physiotherapists to transition clients from physiotherapy to the gym.
Course 1, brought to you in partnership with Pinnacle Training and Consulting Systems, delves into the anatomy and functional anatomy behind everyday and sport specific movements. You will learn:
- To interpret the evidence-based research on spine and foundation of lumbo-pelvic stabilisation, particularly, the importance and significance of the transverse abdominis, quadratus lumborum, multifidi and oblique muscles
- The foundation material about fascia, fascial slings and their effect on daily function as well as common muscle length assessments of the lower body and functional assessments of the shoulder and spine
- The ‘weak links’ within the entire kinematic chain, according to the research and effective exercises to target these areas with rationale
- To distinguish how the various systems of the body work together to produce movement
- Chapter 1: Skeletal Anatomy
- Chapter 2: Functional Anatomy Behind Everyday movements
- Practical Examination
Course 1: 3 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
Full CPRS Certification: 30 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
- Work with elite athletes to help them improve their performance
- Work in a rehabilitation setting helping clients improve their training or sport
Work in health clubs and wellness facilities
Work alongside physical therapists and physicians transitioning clients from rehab to the gym or home
You must hold a personal trainer or exercise science qualification to do this course
No products were found matching your selection.