Advanced Training Specialist
Payment Terms Available
Whichever way you chose to study, you’ll graduate with the skills and confidence to start and build a successful business or professional career with HFPA.
- Study fully online and at your convenience
- Access to our professional practical videos & resources
- Access to an online tutor that assists you throughout the duration of your course.
You must hold a personal trainer or exercise science qualification to do this course
Advanced Training Specialist, in cooperation with Pinnacle Training & Consulting Systems, examines the anatomy and biomechanics behind daily and sport specific movements. Biomechanics can play a crucial role in both injury prevention as well as performance enhancement, while the introduction to periodization training will teach you the basics of planning your training to achieve the best possible form for specific competitions or times in the year
5 REPSSA endorsed CPD points
- Expand your scope to offer periodization training (a highly sought-after skill, particularly for athletes)
- Specialize as a trainer geared for performance enhancement