Studio Cycle Instructor
Course Overview for the Studio Cycle Instructor
Indoor cycling (commonly known as spinning) is a group exercise class that takes place on a stationary indoor bike and focuses on endurance, strength, interval and high intensity training, as well as cycling race simulations and recovery. It is becoming increasingly popular as a preferred method of training and the demand for spinning instructors, as a result, is very high.
Level 1 of this course will provide you with all the knowledge and tools you need to work as an effective Studio Cycle Instructor.
Level 2 of the course is a “Back to Basics” reminder of level 1 for those who need it. It also goes into more detail regarding communication, instructor etiquette, music do’s and don’ts and safety tips.
Combine both levels and become the best studio cycle instructor you can be!
If you hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of achievement
- Be able to use this qualification to train clients
If you do not hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of attendance
- Not be able to use this qualification to train clients
Why you should study this course:
- Learn how to design various cycling profiles used to simulate terrains and situations in actual bicycle rides
- Deliver vibrant indoor cycle classes that will keep your clients coming back for more
Career paths you can follow:
Payment Plans for the Studio Cycle Instructor
Career Opportunities for the Studio Cycle Instructor
- Work as a studio cycle instructor for commercial gyms and studios
- Work as an independent indoor cycle instructor
Endorsements for Studio Cycle Instructor
Level 1: 8 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points
Level 2: 2 REPSSA Endorsed CPD Points