Course Overview for the Strength Training for Fat Loss
As an innovator in the field of human performance and training, Nick Tumminello now gives everyone access to his elite training program with Strength Training for Fat Loss. Offering a scientifically based plan for melting fat, Tumminello provides over 150 exercises and nearly 30 ready-to-use workouts to help readers begin transforming their bodies.
This course is science-based programming using sensible strategies, and a guarantee that your clients will see results.
In Strength Training for Fat Loss, Nick Tumminello, renowned trainer and innovator in the field of human performance, explains how to use the 3 Cs of metabolic strength training—circuits, combinations, and complexes—to accelerate your metabolism, maximize fat loss, and maintain muscle.
The course includes:
- More than 150 exercises using barbells, dumbbells, resistance bands, machines, and body weight
- Realistic nutrition recommendations for staying healthy, maintaining muscle, and regulating your metabolism
- Step-by-step instructions, photos, and advice for performing and sequencing the most effective fat-loss circuits, combinations, and complexes
- Warm-up and cool-down exercises that include stretches and self-massage techniques to activate or restore muscles
- Home-, gym-, and body-weight-based workouts along with comprehensive programming for losing fat quickly and keeping it off
Whether you’re a beginner looking for a step-by-step guide to fat loss or a seasoned fitness professional looking for new exercises to spice up existing routines, Strength Training for Fat Loss is the safe program that produces results.
You must hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification to do this course
Why you should study this course:
- Give their clients more than 150 exercises using barbells, dumbbells, resistance bands, machines, and body weight
- Give realistic nutrition recommendations for staying healthy, maintaining muscle, and regulating your metabolism
- Improve their own weight loss and strength training routine