Course Overview for the Science and development of muscle hypertrophy
Eugene Sandow commonly known as the ” Father of Modern Body Building” brought body building into the public realm. The first resistance training equipment can also be accredited to him. Jump a few decades ahead and there are millions of people all over the world participating in bodybuilding and general resistance training programmes in order to build muscle, maximise muscle strength and performance.
Thankfully, with time, more scientific research has been done on the topic of muscle hypertrophy. This course, synthesises the body of literature on muscle building practices into one complete resource. The course covers various aspects of muscle hypertrophy and focuses on the practical application of principles of muscle hypertrophy.
On completion of this course you should be able to design individualised hypertrophic training programmes.
If you hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of achievement
- Be able to use this qualification to train clients
If you do not hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of attendance
- Not be able to use this qualification to train clients
Why you should study this course:
- Design individualised hypertrophic training programmes for yourself
- Enhance your scope of practice as a fitness professional