Course Overview for the Pre and Post Natal Instructor
Training clients with specialist needs is a great way for fitness professionals to carve out a niche and gain a reputation in the industry. The Pre and Post Natal Instructor Programme is one such specialisation that enables you to train pregnant clients throughout and after their pregnancy safely and effectively.
Why you should study this course:
- Help prepare your clients for childbirth and help them recover and start exercising afterwards
- Gain a unique skill to assist current clients, or to appeal to a niche audience
- Lay the foundation for good nutrition, optimal health and the prevention of disease
- Useful for your own personal use, and to provide advice for others as a fitness or health professional
- Course contents include information on healthy eating for infants, children, adolescents, adults and the elderly