Neurosciences: Visual Skills Testing & Training
Course Overview for the Neurosciences: Visual Skills Testing & Training
This course, in cooperation with the University of Pretoria, provides a comprehensive introduction to the neuroscience approach to coaching. This course is a useful addition to advanced fitness professionals, who can use its methods to achieve professional and personal goals faster and more sustainably for themselves, while also pushing their clients to be their best.
Why you should study this course:
- Provides a solid understanding of brain-based coaching, what it is and what makes it different
- Includes content on anatomy and functional structure of the central and peripheral nervous systems
- Gain a solid understanding of psychophysiology principles.
Offered at the following campuses:
Career paths you can follow:
Career Opportunities for the Neurosciences: Visual Skills Testing & Training
- Apply your learnings in a personal or professional context
- Establish a reputation as a sports or fitness professional for implementing a rare and cutting-edge approach to coaching
Career Paths to Follow
Accreditations for the Neurosciences: Visual Skills Testing & Training
- REPSSA CPD Points: 5
The Neurosciences: Visual Skills Testing & Training is offered at the following training centres: