Course Overview for the HiiT Instructor with Basic Olympic Lifting
This course will teach you all the principles of HiiT training and equip you with the skills to incorporate HiiT training into your current service offering or offer HiiT training boot camp classes. HiiT Training is a popular way of training athletes, as it emphasises the body’s natural ability to move.
Learn how to incorporate the following into a HiiT routine:
- Bodyweight exercises
- Medicine ball
- Bosu ball
- Motion stick
- Suspension Training
- Gliding Disks
- Resistance Tubing
- ViPR Loaded Movement Training
Gain insight on how to structure a variety of HiiT Training programmes, using all of the above, including: Tabata routines, hard, harder, hardest routines, Little method, Fartlek method and MITT method.The routines will empower the instructor to create fun, interactive, group training sessions which will keep your clients on their toes and wanting more.
Olympic Lifting Basics focuses on the Snatch and Clean and Jerk Olympic exercises. Learn how to demonstrate the exercises and provide teaching cues on them.
If you hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of achievement
- Be able to use this qualification to train clients
If you do not hold a fitness qualification or exercise science qualification you will:
- Receive a certificate of attendance
- Not be able to use this qualification to train clients
Why you should study this course:
- Offers insight on HIIT Training
- Will gain insight practical skill on functional training exercise technique using a variety of practical gym equipment
- Learn how to structure a variety of exercises into a fun and challenging exercise programme
- Incorporate Olympic Lifting into your current service offering