Higher Neuroscience Coaching
Course Overview for the Higher Neuroscience Coaching
It is essential for any people development practitioner and performance improvement professional to have an accurate understanding of how the human mind works, learns and thinks. To validate and improve practices like coaching, teaching, talent development and performance improvement, it has to be grounded in neuroscience to ensure better efficiency, accuracy and results. You can’t improve what you can’t measure. If you want to optimise performance you need to know how the drivers that optimise brain performance will impact a person’s unique neurological design. Neuro-Link has developed the most comprehensive neuroscientific assessment yet, to determine this.
The Online Course in Higher Neuroscience Coaching is a brain profile practitioner programme for coaches, sports coaches, educators, trainers, therapists, counsellors, psychologists, consultants and organisations to learn the fundamentals of the neuroscience of learning, thinking and how the brain processes information.
Brain profile practitioner training is a self-study programme for practitioners who are passionate about developing people and who want to identify their potential and improve performance. The programme will enable them to become certified practitioners of one of many brain profile assessments that Neuro- Link offers to adults, students and children. It consists of videos, manuals, infographics, assessments and assignments.
Why you should study this course:
After completion of this programme, practitioners will be able to
- Identify neurological and learning hindrances
- Reduce risk of human error
- Accurately assess people’s neurological design and learning potential
- Measure and enhance brain performance
- Maintain brain health
- Debrief individuals on their neuro-design and the drivers that optimise their performance
- Debrief teams on what the team profile and character looks like and the unique contribution each team member can make in the team
- Accelerate people’s learning results, and
- Use Neuro-Link’s assessment as a revenue stream to generate income.
Offered at the following campuses:
Career paths you can follow:
Career Opportunities for the Higher Neuroscience Coaching
- Enhance your scope of practice as a coach, sports coach, educator, trainer, therapist, counsellor, psychologist, or consultant
Career Paths to Follow
Accreditations for the Higher Neuroscience Coaching
The Higher Neuroscience Coaching is offered at the following training centres: