Passionate about enhancing the fitness industry through education, Rene is truly committed to her role as HFPA’s Principal. Her cause extends beyond the workplace into her personal time which is spent participating in sports events and working towards long-term talent development in sport. With a Masters of Philosophy in Sport Science, she is an academic at heart, always researching to stay ahead of new trends and industry insights in order to bring current expertise and experience to our students.
“Practice endurance to succeed”
- Certificate in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTTLS): Central YMCA Qualifications (CYQ)
- Assessor and Moderator Training Course: VeryCoolIdeas
- MPhil Sport Science: University of Johannesburg
- BA (Hons) Sport Science: University of Johannesburg
- BA Health Science: North West university