Course Overview for the Personal Trainer
- The Personal Trainer Certificate is an Occupational Qualification which allows you to work internationally as a Personal Trainer
- Offer one-on-one fitness instruction to individuals and small groups
- Work in a variety of fitness environments which include Health Clubs, Sport & Recreation Centres, Cruise Liners, International Holiday Clubs and Spas
MODES OF DELIVERY
Online (Start anytime with the support of an online tutor)
- Students are invited to attend an Orientation Workshop which are offered throughout the year from all HFPA campuses and support centres
Grade 12 National Senior Certificate.
If you do not hold a level 4 NQF you can apply to study our Fitness Instructor Certificate NQF 4. Successfully completing this will provide you access to our NQF 5 programmes and a pathway into more advanced programmes and further opportunities.
Why you should study this course:
- An internationally portable fitness qualification
- Great for career changers
- Allows you to work with individuals or small groups