Course Overview for the Performaball
According to course developer, Yossi Montrose, “There is no other course to match the Performaball course. No one really knows what to do on the ball. It often sits at the gyms hardly being used. But the reality is that it can be exciting, fun and challenging and, of course, safe. It will challenge you and take you to the next level in every area. Yossi has 16 years of experience and has developed over 2000 exercises!
This course offers personal trainers a much increased scope of practice and many more options for exercises with the ball. Your clients will see huge benefits both inside, and out of, the gym.
If you are not a personal trainer, this course will add many new and challenging exercises to your training sessions.
Training on the ball improves every aspect of your fitness, and your life. It also greatly improves your mental focus.
You will learn:
- How the stability ball can improve posture
- How athletes can improve balance, stability and core strength using the stability ball
- How the stability ball can cause almost immediate, and positive, results
- How the use of the stability ball may improve cardiovascular fitness
- A variety of exercises using the ball
- How to construct an exercise programme using the stability ball to improve upper body, lower body and core strength and stability
The course consists of 6 levels, each level being a little more complex than the previous one. The levels must be completed in consecutive order. ie.You cannot access level 3 if you have not completed 1 and 2, and you must complete 1 to 3 before you can access level 4.
You have the option to complete each level individually, or to take advantage of our package options and complete levels 1 to 3 and then 3 to 6, or alternatively, take our full package and complete all 6 levels at a discounted rate.
- Level 1 – 3: 1 month
- Level 4 – 6: 3 months
No previous qualifications or requirements are needed
All Levels Combined - Online
Level 1 - 3 - Online
Level 4 - 6 - Online
Level 1 - Online
Level 2 - Online
Level 3 - Online
Level 4 - Online
Level 5 - Online
Level 6 - Online
Why you should study this course:
- Learn how to help athletes improve balance, stability and core strength using the stability ball
- Learn to construct an exercise programme using the stability ball to improve upper body, lower body and core strength and stability