Course Overview for the National Diploma In Fitness Year 2 Only
- The National Diploma in Fitness (NDIF) is a full CATHSSETA qualification which qualifies you to work internationally as an Exercise Specialist
- Become a multi-skilled Fitness Professional with a broad base of experts
- Work internationally in a variety of fitness and recreation environments including Health Clubs, Sport and Recreation Centres, Holiday Clubs, Cruise Liners and in Private Practice
- Note: Students may elect to enrol for the NDIF without first enrolling on the NCIF. The full 2 year NDIF programme includes all NCIF modules. Students are taken through all modules with the goal of achieving the National Diploma.
Register for both and save R8 000!
ADDED VALUE! INCLUDE ALL OF THIS FOR FREE!
- Online: Functional Training: Introduction & Sport Specific, Posture Specialist
- Distance with Workshops: Injury Prevention | Functional Training
- Weekday Programme: Injury Prevention | Posture Specialist
MODES OF DELIVERY
Online (Start anytime with the support of an online tutor)
- Students are invited to attend an Orientation Workshop which are offered throughout the year from all HFPA campuses and support centres
Distance with workshops (workshop programmes commence in February & July)
- 5 x Workshops offered on Saturdays 09h00 – 12h30 (as per the Workshop Calendar)
- Workshop Venues: Johannesburg (Rivonia, Bedfordview), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Bloemfontein
- Workshops are optional – Students receive a workshops itinerary and can choose which workshops they would like to attend. We recommend that all are attended as students gain much benefit
- Register at any time – Study from anywhere
Full Time (weekday programme) (commences annually in February)
- Offered over an academic year
- Monday to Wednesday 09h00 – 12h30, Lectures & Workshops
- Campuses: Johannesburg (Rivonia), Cape Town
- Perfect for school leavers and those that don’t have weekday commitments
Grade 12 National Senior Certificate
Note: If you do not hold a level 4 NQF you can apply to study our Fitness Instructor Certificate NQF 4. Successfully completing this will provide you access to to our NQF 5 programmes and a pathway into more advanced programmes and further opportunities.
Why you should study this course:
- A National Diploma fully accredited by CATHSSETA
- Includes both exercise specialist and sport conditioning modules
- Learn to apply advanced programme design