Course Overview for the National Certificate in Fitness + Free Courses!
MODES OF DELIVERY
ONLINE (Start anytime with the support of an online tutor)
Students are invited to attend an Orientation Workshop which are offered throughout the year from all HFPA campuses and support centres
DISTANCE LEARNING WITH WORKSHOPS (workshop programmes commence in February & July)
- 5 x Workshops offered on Saturdays 09h00 – 12h30 (as per the Workshop Calendar)
- Workshop Venues: Johannesburg (Rivonia, Bedfordview), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Bloemfontein
- Workshops are optional – Students receive a workshops itinerary and can choose which workshops they would like to attend. We recommend that all are attended as students gain much benefit
- STUDY FROM ANYWHERE
FULL TIME (WEEKDAY PROGRAMME) (commences annually in February)
- Offered over an academic year
- Monday to Wednesday 09h00 – 12h30, Lectures & Workshops
- Campuses: Johannesburg (Rivonia, Bedfordview), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Bloemfontein
- Perfect for school leavers and those that don’t have weekday commitments
- The National Certificate in Fitness (NCIF) is a full qualification which qualifies you to work internationally as a Personal Trainer and Conditioning Coach
- Gain a strong foundation in personal training, including fitness principles and programme design to help your clients safely and effectively reach their fitness goals
- Includes an overview of injury prevention and special considerations, enabling graduates to provide fitness instruction and conditioning to the general population as well as people with certain disabilities
- Successful completion of the NCIF provides access to Part 2 of the NDIF – National Diploma in Fitness (Exercise Specialist and Sports Conditioning Coach)
- Note: Students may elect to enrol for the NDIF without first enrolling on the NCIF. The full 2 year NDIF programme includes all NCIF modules. Students are taken through all modules with the goal of achieving the National Diploma.
Register for both and save R8 000! Add the value of the additional courses and you save a total of R18 600!
ADDED VALUE! INCLUDE ALL OF THIS FOR FREE!
- Online Programme: Sports Nutrition & HiiT Fundamentals & Programming
- Distance with Workshops: HiiT and Bootcamp Instructor | Sports Nutrition
- Weekday Programme: HiiT Instructor | Bootcamp Instructor | Functional Training, Sports Conditioning with Speed, Agility & Quickness for Sports (SAQ)
Grade 12 National Senior Certificate
Note: If you do not hold a level 4 NQF you can apply to study our Fitness Instructor Certificate NQF 4. Successfully completing this will provide you access to the National Certificate NQF 5 programme and a pathway into more advanced programmes and further opportunities.
Why you should study this course:
- Internationally portable
- Gain a strong foundation in fitness principles and programme design
- Work with special populations