Course Overview for the Exercise Specialist
- Our Exercise Specialist course is a full occupational qualification
- Offers you the best of both specialised fitness training and sport conditioning, meaning that you can train special groups like the elderly, children and pregnant clients, as well as train sports people to compete at their highest level
- If you are an already qualified personal trainer looking for the competitive edge, this internationally portable certificate is a great way to broaden your scope of practice
MODES OF DELIVERY
Online (Start anytime with the support of an online tutor)
- Students are invited to attend an Orientation Workshop which are offered throughout the year from all HFPA campuses and support centres
Personal Trainer Certificate (or equivalent)
Note: If you do not hold a level 4 NQF you can apply to study our Fitness Instructor NQF 4 Certificate. Successfully completing this will provide you with access to our NQF 5 programmes and a pathway into more advanced programmes and further opportunities.
Why you should study this course:
- Become a more versatile trainer: specialise in training the elderly, youth and pregnant clients.
- Study from anywhere: we offer both full online learning and distance learning options.
- Hold an accreditation that is internationally portable – work at home or abroad.